(updated on 24 May 2019)
This privacy statement constitutes the latest version published on the website www.motofficinaingallina54.com and is intended for users, regardless of the access channel used, and extends to all domains of any level relating to www.motofficinaingallina54.com . This version replaces the previous one and will be applied to all existing users on May 25, 2018 as well as to new users who will access the site or register after the date of publication of this prior specific acceptance. With this document, in line with the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, the methods of collection, use, treatment and communication of the personal data of the user of our site are represented, meaning "personal data" any information concerning people physical identified or that can also be identified through other information and independently of the device and the channel used (for example, through an identification number or code, through association with online identifiers produced by the devices, applications, tools and protocols used, such as IP addresses, temporary markers (cookies) or other types of identifiers).
1. Owner and manager of the treatment
The Data Controller of personal data provided by the user through this site is Motofficina Ingallina 54, (VAT number: 03337730877 ; registered office Via Francesco Battiato 2 ° Located in Catania); e-mail: MotofficinaIngallina54@gmail.com
2. Nature of the data processed
The personal data processed by MotofficinaIngallina54 are:
‣ e-mail address provided by the user;
‣ mobile number (optional);
‣ photos or other images uploaded by the user on their profile;
‣ log data: username and password provided by the user at the time of registration and information on the devices used and on the IP address, date and time of access;
‣ location information (via the user's IP address or the GPS of the device used)
‣ information on how the user uses the site (for example on the pages and contents displayed)
3. Purpose of the treatment
The user's data are collected, used and stored by MotofficinaIngallina54 exclusively for purposes directly connected and instrumental to the use of the website (for example, for registration purposes), its services and through the site itself (in relation, therefore, all the requirements necessary for the improvement, execution and control of updates and services rendered, to allow Motofficina Ingallina 54 to improve its site, as well as for the fulfillment of the obligations established by law, by a regulation or by the Community legislation and for the exercise of their rights in court Motofficina Ingallina 54 guarantees in any case the highest level of security in the management of the data.
In particular, it should be noted that the collection, use and storage of data has the following purposes:
‣ Allow access and use of the site and its services;
‣ To manage the programs, services and activities, including promotional ones, rendered;
‣ Allow the execution of requests for services rendered by Motofficina Ingallina 54 (also, for example, in relation to any contact details and / or other information provided for this purpose by the user himself);
‣ Allow the completion of the contract possibly concluded (also, for example, in relation to any contact details and / or other information provided for this purpose by the user himself);
‣ to improve and optimize the functionality of the site, also through the statistical analysis of the data collected;
‣ for security reasons and to prevent and evaluate the risks associated with the website;
‣ for the evaluation and solution of any safety problems;
‣ for any verification of the data provided by the user;
‣ for any identification of the user;
‣ to guarantee compliance with and application of the Terms and Conditions or any other policy adopted by the site;
‣ to allow, subject to consent, the sending of newsletters, communications and commercial proposals relating to and / or connected to the services rendered through the indicated website;
‣ for the purpose of any transfer to third parties, subject to the express consent of the user for this purpose when registering (for example, for commercial purposes)
‣ to improve advertising services, possibly through profiling systems;
‣ to fulfill legal obligations.
4. Use by minors
Motofficina Ingallina 54 does not deal with minors. It should be noted that registration is allowed only to adult users according to the legislation applicable to them.
of age according to the legislation applicable to him.
5. Provision of consent and communication of user data
Motofficina Ingallina 54 reminds users that by entering their data in the form on the website, they can accept, by means of a special tick, to receive from Motofficina Ingallina 54, to the e-mail address or to the other contact details (address home; mobile number) provided here, newsletters, communications and commercial proposals relating to and / or connected to the services rendered through the indicated website. The user can deny the aforementioned authorization both initially, when entering data, and subsequently by requesting cancellation through the link at the bottom of the newsletter. The opposition thus expressed will make it impossible for Motofficina Ingallina 54 to provide its services.
The data thus collected (for example, e-mail address) may also be transferred by Motofficina Ingallina 54 to third parties for commercial purposes and, therefore, when registering, the user is called to express his consent to receive at the address e-mail provided, newsletters, communications and commercial proposals also by third parties. Also for this hypothesis the user can deny the aforementioned authorization both initially, when entering data, and subsequently by means of a specific request to be sent to the e-mail address MotofficinaIngallina54@gmail.com, The opposition thus expressed will make it impossible for Motofficina Ingallina 54 for the supply of services.
With reference to the data recorded by Motofficina Ingallina 54, the user can exercise the rights recognized in his favor according to what will be specified in the following paragraphs.
6. Sensitive or judicial data
Motofficina Ingallina 54 does not deliberately collect sensitive data (i.e. data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership in parties, unions, associations or religious organizations, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life) or judicial, therefore inviting the user not to provide this type of data through this website. In the event that the user voluntarily provides, through a message entered in the form, data considered sensitive and / or judicial concerning the user himself, Motofficina Ingallina 54 declares that in no case and for no reason will he use such data, otherwise inviting himself l user to send an e-mail to MotofficinaIngallina54@gmail.com a specific declaration containing the consent to the treatment of the relative information.
7. Security measures
8. User rights
The user has the right to update or modify their data at any time by accessing their account. The user is solely responsible for the data provided and for any modification and / or integration of the same. In any case Motofficina Ingallina 54 reserves the right to verify the identity of the user and the veracity of the data provided to protect their rights and / or those of other users, also in order to prevent fraud or collusion and / or any other unlawful conduct.
Without prejudice to the actions that can be exercised directly through the settings of your Account, the user also has the following rights guaranteed by Motofficina Ingallina 54:
‣ the user can request the correction of personal data that are inaccurate or incomplete and to which he does not have direct access through the Account;
‣ the user can also ask to delete the personal information held by Motofficina Ingallina 54 and close his / her Account. In this case, it is understood that Motofficina Ingallina 54 will be able to keep certain data for the time strictly necessary according to needs related, for example, to: (i) fulfill any legal obligations (in relation, for example, to legal proceedings and / or legal investigations or in relation to tax obligations); (ii) guarantee and promote site security also for the hypothesis of detection of fraud and collusion; (iii) the use of programs aimed at guaranteeing the security of the site and which could lead to the storage of the data for a limited period of time.
‣ the user may also request a copy of the data held by Motofficina Ingallina 54 in digital format and / or request, if feasible, the transmission of such information to another service provider.
‣ the user who has given consent to the processing of their personal data, can at any time proceed to the related revocation through the settings of their Account or by sending a communication to the e-mail address MotofficinaIngallina54@gmail.com in which it is specifically indicated every single consent subject to revocation. In any case, the legitimacy of the data processing carried out by Motofficina Ingallina 54 remains prior to the revocation.
‣ the user may also object to the processing of his personal data by Motofficina Ingallina 54 for certain purposes (for example, for profiling) if such treatment is based on a legitimate interest. In this case, the user's personal data will no longer be processed by Motofficina Ingallina 54 for the aforementioned purposes, except for the existence of legitimate reasons for proceeding with the processing or if such processing is necessary for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
The Motofficina Ingallina 54 website uses so-called cookies in order to recognize the device used by the user and to provide more functionality to the site itself.